Thursday, December 6, 2007

Final comments

What have I liked? I guess that I would have to say all of the neat things that Jamie found on-line and shared with us, like the first MTV video and some of the u-tube stuff (mainly because I would never search out those things for myself, but I know I could if I ever wanted to.) What have I not liked? Sorry, but this blog stuff has not impressed me at all. I am absolutly sure that the fact that I had 2 online classes and daily postings for those classes affected my opinion, so please do not be offended. I do not see the purpose of this, and I do not have the time to do it. I want to know who I am talking to, and what they bring to the conversation (example:if we are talking religon, is the other person a pastor?) I do not want (or need) to have conversations with God- knows -who in cyberspace. It's just not my thing at all. Thanks for an enlightening class.
Kathy

No comments: